My Talking Tom games android

Okta's Blog 17.56
Also I was disappointed when I got my Tom up to level 120 and there was no special bonus like the other multiples of 5 levels  Please make pirate outfits to match the pirate hat. I love this game but it needs more outfits and games maybe like connect 4 or something like that.

My Talking Tom games android FEATURES:
- Nurture your very own Tom: Play games with him, feed him his favorite foods, tuck him into bed.
- Visit your friends & other players' Talking Toms: Check out the apartments and look of other Toms, find treasure chests and get coins!
- Enjoy life-like emotions: Tom can be happy, hungry, sleepy, bored... his emotions change according to how you play with him.
- Play over 10 mini-games: Happy Connect, Bubble Shooter, Planet Hop and more! Earn gold coins and have fun!
- Record & watch videos: Record and share your own My Talking Tom videos and watch other videos too. (Only available on select devices running Android 4.1+, see the list at

Play games with your Tom and watch as he becomes a part of your everyday life. Dress him up any way you like and pick from a wide selection of fur colors and other accessories. Decorate his home and check out how others decorated their My Talking Tom homes.

I still don't have the Franken Tom costume and no discounts on zombie eyes or fur. And, there are no ghosts flying around when I turn out the lights, let alone lightning. Obviously there is an issue.  The only problem I have is with the recent update. I've updated this app twice in the last 2 days.

Artikel Terkait

Latest
Previous
Next Post »

2 komentar

Write komentar
Unknown
AUTHOR
6 Juli 2018 pukul 03.57 delete

You can always get Tom what you want to get him because there's so many different foods!!!!
best action game in android
dynamons world
jelly doods

Reply
avatar
albert
AUTHOR
19 Desember 2018 pukul 05.44 delete

Hey Guys! good news you can play This game on PC for FREE https://games.lol/my-talking-tom/

Reply
avatar